Tuesday, May 12, 2009

An update on life...

I've been rather absent in the blogging world lately.

Shooting weddings with Pete, teaching childbirth classes, prenatal visits with doula clients, to and from the allergist and acupuncturists for Avery's allergies, finding out she's allergic to more and more foods and things outside, Pete getting a job interview and offer in Charlottesville, Virginia and accepting!...getting ready for a possible move...and sometimes wondering why a job near the ocean has not opened up for him (avery's doctor told us to move near the ocean)...but still we're trusting that the Lord knows best where we are supposed to be right now.

....Also wondering why the Philippines had to be put on hold due to finances, but also trusting that even though He may be calling us there, it must not be His timing to GO right now....

...all that and still trying to maintain normalicy and a rhythm of some sort to our days here...

well, those are all great stories to blog about, but it's also why I haven't been blogging...
even as I write I really need to be planning for my class I'm teaching tomorrow...so, with that said...
goodnight!

No comments: