Sunday, July 20, 2008

Church in the Philippines

I went to church with Tim and Bethany today! I was overwhelmed with the love pouring out from that church and the people there. I can tell that so many of them have very little. Oh, but they have Jesus, who satisfies us and you can see in their hearts they are so satisfied. Their faces light up with the joy of the Lord.

Here is a slide show of some pictures I took today at church. Video will follow but I'm trying to figure out how to upload my video. You'll see the picture of the three little girls with the sweetest smiles. They followed me out of the church and kept saying "bye! bye!" to Bethany and me. They didn't want us to leave! I asked them if I could take their picture and they were SO THRILLED to have their picture taken!

No comments: