Sunday, February 20, 2011

It's been awhile...

And we're back. It's been way too long. Since Zach's birth, actually. Now our little guy is a busy and active 8 month old!
Somehow the minutes roll into hours that morph into days...and those days fly by and make a week and before I know it an entire month has gone by, and what am I doing? Am I capturing these moments? Reflecting and treasuring the present? Not as much as I would like to be doing. And so here I am. I am back and hope to make this more a part of each week.


When we moved to Charlotte, NC in 2007, Kyla became best friends with Ella Basler who lived behind us. Kyla was 3 years old when we moved to NC from Los Angeles. The girls spent so much time playing together during those 2 years. Even though they have not seen each other in over a year, they played together this weekend as if they never missed a single beat. I think Kyla has found a true best friend, and distance doesn't seem to matter.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: