Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Two of my favorite cloth diapers...


So....while we're on the subject of cloth diapering I will show you two of our favorite cloth diapers. I don't have a picture of Avery in this diaper, so this will have to do. This is the Dream-eze All-in-one. This diaper you use just like a disposable except you wash it instead of throw it away! The outside is a waterproof, breathable PUL material and the inside is organic cotton.

We have two of these Goodmama brand diapers, and I wish we had more! Unfortunately, they are hard to buy because once the stores are stocked with them, they sell out in minutes online. The material is bamboo velour. Very soft and squishy like velvety cotton almost. This diaper needs a cover in order to be waterproof, but I have taken Avery to Target and running errands without a cover before. It is so absorbant that she can usually pee once or twice in the diaper without it leaking through. Many times she's wet on the inside, but the outside is still dry. I'm sure if I left this on her for hours and hours the outside would be wet, but that hasn't happened yet. Sometimes I put her down for naps in this diaper too, but being wet whether it's a cloth diaper or disposable is something Avery DOES NOT like! I believe this is a sign to potty train, but she's not very interested right now despite hating her wet diapers!!

No comments: