Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Guy Family Visits us in Charlotte, NC


Veronique, Peter, and their boys arrived late on Sunday night and spent Memorial Day and several more days with our family. Jerome, Seth, and Kyla really enjoyed playing playdough, going to the park and pool, and just being able to be friends again.

I cherished every moment with Veronique. I am so happy that they felt comfortable to make themselves at home in our house. Avery was in the middle of a bad eczema outbreak and a little cold, so she was even more clingy than usual while they were here. So, my hands were a little tied up more than normal and things like fixing everyone breakfast or lunch didn't happen like I wanted it to. They were so great and just made themselves at home in our kitchen so I was truely thankful for that!

Veronique and I had a chance to go out for smoothies one afternoon and just catch up and talk. I miss you so much already!

What a beautiful family and what wonderful friends!

No comments: