Thursday, April 02, 2009

SNAPSHOTS OF MOMENTS: by Pete






Despite a really rough week dealing with Avery's 2 year old attitude plus eczema, I love to look back at the moments and snapshots of good times. Pete and I love to capture the everyday moments. It rained a lot this week, and so Pete used the umbrella as the "backdrop" for the picture. You can get some pretty amazing pictures posing your kid holding a black umbrella! I love my husband's work and his talent. He is such an amazing photographer and he has taught me so much. I love being his assistant at weddings and portrait shoots. He's so much fun to work with and has such a great eye.
I would say about 70% of the pictures that I post on this blog I take throughout the days while Pete's working. But today, Pete gets all the credit for capturing some great expressions on the girls and great angles :-)

Okay, I'll stop bragging about my amazing husband.
Instead, I'll let his website (if you haven't seen it yet) show you even more of his talent.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

FC Staff said...

WOW! These are awesome! I love cool pics like these. And especially of kiddos! I hope you guys are doing well...and capturing each day as they come and go so quickly! Blessings,
Sarah

FC Staff said...

IN case you are wondering...it's Sarah Brown from Texas...